"It's a beautiful skyyyyyy..."

October 17, 2017


[20170920] Birthday polaroids! My "hey-I-just-turned-a-quarter-of-a-century-old" faces lol


I've been MIA in this blog for the past month and a half and I'm proud to announce the reason behind it -- I'VE BEEN SO BUSY LIVING MY LIFE!!! YAY! But... I really love blogging though (been doing this for 12 years now omg) so finding time to blog regularly again should be a priority. :)

Anyway, what's been exactly going on in my life lately? What have been keeping me busy? Well... 
+ I celebrated my 25th birthday last September 20
+ I've been enjoying work and had a recent (fun!) trip to Baguio because of it
+ I started my passion project and been feeling so great just because I'm /finally/ working on one of my passion/something I love
+ I am still your Kpop fangirl! GOT7 comeback, Wanna One fan meeting in Manila and other upcoming comebacks and shows (Stray Kids!) have been feeding my fangirl heart well
+ And yes! I saw Wanna One (WOOJIN :(() live just last October 13!! I am still having that post-fan meeting nostalgic feeling so my fan meeting experience would be documented on my next blog entries hehe.

I'm pretty sure a lot of other things happened but these are the ones on top of my head. Life has always been amazing and magical and I feel so grateful to be living my life -- THIS IS THE LIFE I AM MEANT FOR AND... I AM HAPPY. I AM AT PEACE WITH IT.

I know I need to improve on things (e.g. time management/prioritization, more frequent visualization and reflection sessions, etc.) BUT I don't know, I'm feeling so happy, lively, amazing, grateful... just BLESSED! :) 

I have to end this blog entry now since I want to sleep early lol. But yes, I have around 5 topics I want to blog about so I'll be dropping by here again soon. Good night, beautiful :)

P.S. Title from GOT7's newest song, YOU ARE. Please support them! They deserve all the love in the universe! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments