A SomeKindOfAmazingLife: The Past Few Weeks (July - August 2017)

August 28, 2017


Texturized skies~ (Tagaytay, August 2017)


The past few weeks involved a lot of changes in my life so I apologize for the lack of updates. Actually, my most recent update (Produce 101) took me more than a week to write because I was caught up with a lot things! Then again, in the midst of all these changes, amazing things just keep on popping and showing up... as expected. :) LIFE IS SO GOOD, MAN! :)

  • Support system - I always find change overwhelming but with all the support and love I am receiving from my family and friends... I always always always get by. I get tired and I feel exhausted but knowing that I always have something, someone I can come home to... what is there to fear, really?
  • New work, new environment, new people, new experiences - So far, so good. It's been almost a month since I started on my new job and I've already done quite a lot of things e.g. presented a lot of times, met my teammates, attended/prepared events... and I'm happy. :) I must say the adjustment period here is easy and I'm getting more comfortable on my new role and environment as the days go by!
  • JJ Project comeback - The long-awaited JJP comeback! After 5 freaking years, mannn! The promotions ended yesterday *ugly crying face* which is such a pity because VERSE 2 album is GOLD. The title song, Tomorrow Today, is relatable as well... especially to people my age who have been experiencing quarter life crisis with every decision we (try to) make. And yes, I bought both versions of the album (Thanks, Jj!) as promised LOL #trash. Then again, since JJP promotions has successfully ended, that also means that GOT7 comeback is S O O N. I still want the boys to rest more though so as a good IGOT7/Ahgase, I'll patiently wait. :)
  • Wanna One debut - Wanna One's debut has exceeded expectations and I'm really happy for them! I thought I'd like Energetic better but I find myself listening to Burn It Up more often because it makes me feel hyped up??? LOL. Well, fine, partly because Burn It Up's choreo is LIT and Woojin had his time to shine there lol. Anyway, I bought both versions of the album plus some PD101 official merch too (Thanks, Kwik!). I'm spending way too much money for these Kpop boys but I can't seem to regret it lalala~ 
Here's Wanna One's Random Play Dance to make you happy!!

  • Good food - Because of the past work week,  I've been living the #buffetlife at Acacia Hotel and Aiyanar Beach Resort. I also couldn't count the number times I've eaten out and ate various chicken meals (my fave!), pizza, Japanese food, Filipino food, etc.  I'm grateful because I have the chance and I can afford to eat to my heart's content!
  • Business ideas - Extremely grateful as well for these random ideas that keep popping up in my head! It also helps that I always have someone I can bounce off the ideas to. Excited for the amazing days ahead... cheers to the execution of these ideas! :D
  • Driving again - After more than 2 years of living in fear and not wanting to drive... I finally drove again a couple of weeks ago. My family kept on accompanying me as well! I'm proud to say that the instructors told me that I do know how to drive and I haven't forgotten my past lessons... I just need to practice more and be more confident!
  • Upcoming travels -  I have 2 upcoming travels before the year ends - one with my friends and one with my family! I will talk about this more when everything's set already~ The planning is already exciting... what more for the actual traveling, right?  
  • Having enough time to pursue my personal goals - Work schedule is crazy because of the travel time but I believe I'm slowly working on my time management skills and I get to allot more time for my personal goals now! I work on my personal goals in the morning (before work) and after work during weekdays and most of my time during weekends. I actually created more progress now vs those months where I literally had more free time. It's all in the mind, after all! I believe I have more than enough time... always! :)
  • New music - Mostly coming from PD101 trainees! Some Kpop songs I've been loving right now: NU'EST W's If You, MXM's Good Day, Yongguk&Shihyun's the.the.the. and DAY6' Hi Hello!
  • Skin care progress - I've been struggling with skin care problems recently... and it's so difficult? I think this is my worst skin care struggle yet!!! :( BUUUUT! I think I found the answer!! I will blog about it if this new routine I came up with is a success ok!! :D *fingers crossed*
Such a crazy month it has been but I feel fulfilled, happy, lucky, grateful and blessed! I'm indeed living asomekindofamazing life, yoooo! :D Only amazing days ahead as well... hello co-Virgo people, it's our time to shine! :) Plus, September birthday month and -ber months in general?? I can't wait for the Christmas songs and decorations all over the Philippines!

It's the most wonderful time of the year... I'm singing it and claiming it this early, yaaaas! I LOVE YOU! HAVE A HAPPY MONDAY! :)

Note from The Universe:
You are the right person, this is the right time, you've paid your dues, you're thinking the right thoughts, you're doing the right things, and this very moment, you are exactly where you're supposed to be... poised for the happiest time of your life.
Dang, Leana ! 
The Universe

You Might Also Like

0 comments