Renewed

November 19, 2017

November 2017 | Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong
Shot by my good friend, Margaux. I'm happy to say that this is a genuinely candid shot :)


Hi, you.

I know my recent blog entries always start this way but yeah... it’s been a while. Life got in the way, my prioritization skills needs some work yadda yadda yadda. Even I get tired of my excuses lol 😂

ANYWAY, I’m here! And hopefully I keep this up. I just actually downloaded a habit tracker app so I can further push myself to stop procrastinating and stop wasting time doing mindless things. My 2017 theme is #mindful2017 and even if there is only a month and a half left of the year, I should still try living that theme out, yeah? 

I know I’m blabbing. I just miss blogging like this — talking about random, not so related, unintentionally constructed thoughts. This reminds me of why blogging is so therapeutic. Siiigh.

What’s up with my life lately? (I know! There is no flow in this blog entry lol) I feel renewed (thus, the title), rejuvenated and refreshed. It was the ASEAN holiday last Monday - Wednesday then a few days before that, I flew to Hong Kong to spend time with my college friends. Leaving the country and not going to work for a few days were just what I needed! And I'm thankful and grateful to have been given the opportunity and time to experience those. Also, during the short break, I was able to clean my closet, edit my vision board and reprioritize! I also started listening to audio books and podcasts again mostly on Law of Attraction and Positive Thinking. These audiobooks boosted my motivation level by 1000% no kidding!! It feels amazing! I feel amazing!

I do have blog topics in mind which I should totally work on the soonest, hopefully before December rolls around. Kpop, HK, book reviews, etc. Speaking of Kpop (duh?), Golden Disc Awards in Manila on Jan?? Like whaaat! GOT7 and Wanna One on the same day please! There are also only 36 days before Christmas. Ain't it wonderful? So many grand things to look forward to! Always excited to be living such an abundant life!✨💖

I’ll be cutting this short. Time to work on other blog entries and my passion project! I hope you're having a grand time as well. Thank you. I love you! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments