The Secret: On Receiving Now

March 02, 2017

Photo from Pinterest

I've been constantly visiting Pinterest the past days and have been pinning all Law of Attraction-related posts I find. I happened to stumble upon this image and was amazed at how it says "Mar 1." And yes, since today is the 1st of March (2 months of 2017 flew by... just like that!) and this is such a relevant image, let's talk more about The Secret!

Ever since I committed to live out The Secret again (which was around a week ago), I have been looking forward to every waking day of my life. I feel more grateful, blessed and lucky every day. I feel like every day is a day closer to the manifestation of my heart's desires. This is a complete change as I've been mulling over my quarter-life crisis for the last couple of months! People around me noticed this change too... I look so much happier and I am so much kinder now. I genuinely feel happier as well... to the point that I randomly dance, skip, hum, or sing just because I feel like doing so! :D Even typing all these is making me smile!!

I love this feeling. I love the feeling of receiving all of my desires now! I love the feeling of being able to make my loved ones happy. I love the feeling of pursuing my passion. I love the feeling of being able to help other people. I love the feeling of being so so so abundant!!! :D

I LOVE HOW I AM RECEIVING EVERYTHING NOW AND HOW I AM LIVING MY LIFE AS IF I'VE RECEIVED ALL THESE THINGS I AM WISHING FOR! :D

Because in the Law of Attraction, saying all these out is good but actually feeling all the positivity, gratitude and love these affirmations give is BETTER! :) The space of high vibration and high celebration you feel when you affirm yourself makes you ready to receive whatever your desire is. The Universe has it all, you just need to trigger it by thinking of all the things you want, by visualizing that you already have all the things you want AND by ultimately, FEELING that you already have all the things you want! :)

Today, I realized I still have my lapses. Why did I think that I don't deserve whatever I am wishing for? Why did I feel like I shouldn't tell other people my desires because I might jinx it?? Why did I not seek the help and knowledge of other people???

Today, I also shifted these thoughts. I kept on affirming myself that I am deserving and my desire is my abundance. The Universe is abundant and everyone is abundant, after all. THERE IS ENOUGH FOR EVERYBODY. I also talked about my plans to some of my loved ones and it felt sooo good... to the point that my eyes were literally twinkling when I was talking about this! PASSION! They believe in me AND are willing to help me. Life is sooo good! LIFE IS AMAZING! :)

The more I learn about The Secret, the more I feel confident that I CAN manifest my desires!^^ And the more I believe that I can do so, the more I feel grateful, relieved,  optimistic, and loved! :D Isn't that amazing?? 

Every day, I live as if I'm already living my dream life. I live in my dream life more than in my current reality. For me, my current reality is my dream life! And that's the ideal thing to do! :) :D Feel as if your current reality is your dream life and every day just looks so much brighter! :D

I HAVE BELIEF, COMMITMENT, AND FAITH. THANK YOU, UNIVERSE. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :D

P.S. I'm a Catholic and I believe God led me to live out The Secret again. Weeks before having that lightbulb moment of applying the Law of Attraction again in my life, I've actually asked guidance from Him on what's the next step I should do. And this stood out. :)
P.P.S. I literally typed this in less than 30 mins. I wrote this blog entry as a reminder to myself and to also help you guys on how you can apply The Secret in your lives! :) I hope this helped. More of this soon! Especially because I just enjoy talking about this... my passion and life coach tendencies are showing! :D
P.P.P.S Remember, you're just right! ;) And you deserve all the best things in life!




You Might Also Like

0 comments