The Secret: On Affirmations

February 27, 2017




Last week, I've realized how I was not exactly applying The Secret in my life for the last couple of months. This was a wake-up call for me for I have always prided myself on how it was so easy for me to always live on the brighter side of life -- to be grateful, optimistic, and loving as often as I can. Quarter-life crisis is also one reason why I had conveniently forgotten how to live out The Secret. When life gets tough, it's just so effortless to succumb to negative thoughts. Agree? 

Anyway... these realizations came with the desire and the motivation to go back to living a a life filled with gratitude, positivity, and love! Since last Sunday, I have been reading up again on how I can effectively apply The Secret in my life and I was reminded that one of the ways to do this is to use daily affirmations.

What are daily affirmations? Daily affirmations are phrases/sentences that convey what you want to manifest in your life. For example, if you want to attract more money, then a daily affirmation can be "I am attracting new income streams." TIP: Use the present tense in a positive tone when creating your affirmations. The point of affirmations is to well, affirm yourself that you already have these things that you are wishing for. Believing that you already have these will leave you feeling happy and confident, which will ultimately send out a positive energy/vibration to the Universe. The Universe will then respond to this positive energy by giving you want you want! Amazing, right?

The more daily affirmations, the better! The key thing here is to feel grateful and thank the Universe because you are already receiving all these wishes. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat these affirmations if you don't believe it and you don't attach positive feelings to it (and GRATITUDE is one of the strongest positive feelings out there!). The Universe is, after all, responding to your positive vibration -- the stronger the positive energy is, the faster the Universe will respond :)

To help me with my affirmations, I write these phrases/sentences on sticky notes and post it on my vision board. Every morning and before I go to sleep, I repeat all these affirmations and visualize myself already having my wishes! This exercise immediately gives me happy vibes! I also literally write affirmations anywhere... on my planner, work notebook, phone notes, etc. especially when I need a mood booster. 

I hope this blog entry inspires you to start another work week with a grateful, positive, and loving mindset. :) Let's all make those things we want... happen! 😊✨

I LOVE YOU!

You Might Also Like

0 comments