A SomeKindOfAmazingLife: July 9-15, 2017

July 15, 2017

Candid photos from a work task last July 12, taken by my colleague 

It's been a while since I last blogged about the recent happenings in my life. Then again, my life has been quite simple. I work. I prepare (for work). I fangirl (a lot). I read. I spend time with my loved ones. I pray. I visualize. I affirm. I sleep. I eat (a lot as well). Repeat. 

Life has been and is always good. I'm grateful. I'm happy. :)

  • Feeling everyone's love and appreciation - There were a lot of instances this week wherein people in my life showed, said and made me feel their appreciation for me. It's always a lovely feeling to know that people value your existence especially when you yourself are confused on whether or not you're on the right track. I must be doing something right after all. THANK YOU! :)
  • Uber-ing and cab-ing everywhere - Because I can! I should drive soon though.
  • Reflecting on and reaffirming my One Thing - Inspired by this book, I wrote down (again and again and again and again~) what I REALLY want in my life -- my ultimate goal. I'm happy to say that my desires and passion remain the same... and I like that. It just shows how I do know and am aware of what I really want. Now, to do the "one thing" every day to get me to where I want and am meant to be. 
  • Fangirling - GOT7 and Produce 101 boys are still my motivation and inspiration to be better. JJ Project comeback soon + all these activities by Produce 101 boys... difficult to keep up but I AM LIVING!
  • The $100 Startup book - Started on this book this July and I am inspired! Just the right push to keep my plans moving~ I'm not even halfway through the book yet and I already feel this motivated! I just know that this is one of the keys to that ~ultimate goal~.
  • Seoul 2017 with my family - Airfare = done! Now to look for accommodation and make an itinerary. It's going to be a cold holiday season for us and I can't wait to travel with my family!
  • My new Spotify playlists - My kpop 2017 and ㅖ쁘다~ playlists that accompany me when I work, update my planner, chill, etc. Produce 101 songs are always on loop as well! #trash
  • Revamping my blog - Thankful for free, responsive and minimalist templates available online! Coding and designing websites become more complicated as the days go by... it will probably take me months before I get knowledgeable on these new codes and techniques. Anyway, I also accidentally deleted my old hits counter PLUS all the flags I've collected! Whoopsies. :( I'll just take it as the cue for new and more consistent blogging habits lol! But seriously! :)
I guess that's all for this week? It may seem pretty uneventful but at the end of the day, it's all about your perspective... how you see beauty in the smallest and most mundane things. :) Have a lovely evening, you! Remember: LIFE IS ALWAYS GOOD!

You Might Also Like

0 comments